Tuesday 11 November 2014

Writing showcase

Goal: simple, complex and compound sentences  

1st story

I was sitting on the mat and we had finished inquiry. Then my teacher told us that we were not doing 1 page not 2 pages not 3 pages but 10 pages of HOMEWORK. 

It’s the end of the day and I’m sitting at my desk.
We were meant to be doing it on our device’s but pages stuffed out. So I email my teacher and he was so angry. The he put every letter in CAPITAL!!! My teacher said do it in book. I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo! Now I’m so ANGRY because of my stupid homework. 

2nd story

How dose a Newton’s Cradle work? 

A Newton’s Cradle work’s like this there are 5 ball’s 
and they hanging from some sting. You pick the first ball. 
So you drop the first ball that you picked up.

The energy go’s through the ball and the next ball and
the next ball until it hit’s the end ball. They are
going back and forward and its making a clicking noise.

When you pick the firstball up it is called potential energy 
because it is not going any where.
When you have drop it is called kinetic energy because
 the ball is moving and hitting each other. 

3rd story


One day there I saw a little puppy. The puppy looked sad, sad as a lost girl! I went over to the puppy and looked at the collar, but it didn’t have one. It was really really cute!!! I wonder if it was a girl or a boy,plus I wonder what its name is. The puppy looked very very scared!!! I looked at my watch!!! OH NO I need to go home because its 5.00 . I had to leave the puppy and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment