Sunday 22 March 2015

Transformation

Description:  
We have been learning about transformation.  We have specifically learnt that...

  • translation is when an object slides in any direction;
  • rotation is when an object is turned around a central point;
  • reflection is when an object is flipped and has a line of symmetry.

Our challenge was to design a car badge that contained at least one of these aspects of transformation.   

Image:










Big Idea:










Feedback/Feedfoward:
I like how you have made sure the owls are showing reflection but next time you should make the s's  show reflecton. but otherwise it's awesome - Aria

Evaluation
I think I could improve on adding more detail in my coloring. Next time I will add something like rotation-Aria

1 comment:

  1. Aria is right - do you understand how the owls show reflection but the S's do not? They do both show translation though! I think this badge would look very cool on a car! I love it!

    ReplyDelete