Tuesday 8 September 2015

Te Reo Portfolio Sample

 Description: In class having been learning the maori body parts and we could choose to make a puppet pals, music video, movie and a poster. We had to work in a group I choose to work with Bella and Zara. We made a poster on pic collage. We had to choose who our would be our audience and we choose 5 year olds. So here is our poster.




















Big Idea: We had to make a poster and name all the maori body parts we know and we knew a lot. I learnt quite a lot that I didn't all ready know. We all learnt a song called To Tinana Ki Roto and that helped as to learn the maori body parts.

Feedback/Feedforward:i like the way that you did it in maori. Next time add more detail and more body parts - Kiana


Evaluation: I think that I did a really good job but I think I could make the text a bit bigger so you can read it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way that you are reflecting on your poster Sophie! I agree that the text does need to be bigger. This would also help if your audience is 5 year olds...have a think about their learning needs when you are creating something for them.

    ReplyDelete