Thursday 19 November 2015

Book Bash Follow up Task

We have to answer 4 questions that our reading Buddy got from the blooms question and the blooms question are a range of question that are related to the story that we read in our reading group. I had to make 4 question for my reading who is Amy, here are the question that Amy gave me and the answers.

  • What examples can you find from when you had to be a leader?
When I had to lead my family thought lots of bush & trees.

  • Explain similarities between you and Baba?
The similarities between Baba and I are we both have a big 
family and we are both really kind to one another.

  • How would you feel if you were the leader.
I would feel really scared because I don't know what the
dessert would like.


  • If you created a new character what would it be  
The new charter would be a chicken because they could lay eggs for them to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment