Thursday 11 August 2016

Excellence Portfolio Sample

Every Monday Poutama and Poutokomanawa have discovery time. Discovery time goes till lunch. There are lots of different activities like finger knitting, making pompoms, skipping, tents, sewing and pogo sticks etc. Last week I did skipping and then I came inside and did some finger knitting and making pompoms. We tried to make a giant pompom but it didn't work so we jus made small ones.



Evaluation: I think that I have done well in discovery time because I have been showing panekiretanga but I could work on discovery a bit more.

Feedback/Feedforward:
Sophie you have done great at showing excellence in discovery time next time I agree with you you could discover a bit more and go out of you comfort zone -Bella M

1 comment:

  1. What are some steps you could do to hit the target in showing excellence in your learning? What is it in your opinion that you are missing?

    Nic

    ReplyDelete