Sunday 4 September 2016

ET Reo Portfolio Sample

This term for ET Reo we have been learning about Whakatauki's and that means a proverb. The proverb that we have been learning about is (He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata! He tangata! He tangata) This means (What is the most important thing in the world? The people, The people, The people). Our task was to create a self portrait and then we put them all up on the wall with the Whakatauki. Here my portrait and the wall of everyones.















Feedback/Feedback: I think your portrait was really good but next time you could make it
bigger - Charlotte

Evaluation: I think that did a good job but next time I could make it look more like me and make it bigger.

1 comment:

  1. I love your self portrait Sophie! The addition of hair just makes it extra special! What do you think of this whakatauki? Do you agree or disagree that people are the most important thing in the world? Why?

    ReplyDelete