Wednesday 23 November 2016

Athletics Reflection 2016

Yesterday we had Athletics day and here is my reflection and picture of the massy track.

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why?
I most enjoyed participating in the events because I liked trying my best and enjoyed 
cheering on my friends

    • What are you really proud of? Why?
                    I was proud of our house because we came 2nd in the relay race.

    • What was the most challenging part? Why?
The most challenging part was discs because I'm not good at it 
because I didn't practice discus much.

    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this?
Next time I think that I need to practice more because it will be more effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment