Wednesday 12 March 2014

Camp Goals

WALT: Set Smart goal

1 goal
My goal is to try new things (like food)

I have chosen this goal because I don't like to try new things.

I'll know I have achieved this when I have tried something new

I can help myself achieve this by saying I can do this.


2 goal
My goal is to try and make new friend's

I have chosen this because I play with my friend's that I already met

I'll know I have achieved this when I have got a new friend

I can help myself achieve this by making new friend who is in my cabin group.

2 comments:

  1. Good goals to have while on camp Sophie. I would imagine that most of the food you will have had before but good to see you're prepared to be brave if it is a bit new! I think you'll find the second goal fairly easy -other children find you friendly and reliable. These are wonderful qualities to have. Have fun on camp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased that you are keen to make some new friends - it is always good to expand your friendship group when you have a chance! Camp is a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete