Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Learning Pit

WALA: The Learning Pit

Description: We have been learning about when good learning happens.  













Task: Share what you know about the learning pit.


Criteria:
  • Draw the Learning Pit.
  • List at least 3 feelings that you might have when you are in the pit.
  • List at least 3 strategies that you could use to get out of the pit.
  • Label where good learning happens.
  • List 3 things you could say to yourself when you are in the pit.


Evaluation:
Reflect on a time when you have been in the pit.
    • How did you feel when you were in the pit? I feel Challenged, Frustrated, Worried.
    • What did you do to work out of the pit? I would keep saying to myself "I can do it" and " keep trying don't give up".


Feedback/Feedforward: WOW Sophie I really like how you added lots of detail, I like how you have a colour pattern. I think you really made your poster pop and it looks like you have been to the colour workshop on posters and layout and FONT. I think you have explained what "The Pit" is. I like how your title stands out and has lots of colour and all the same size. I think you could improve on making everything spreed out all the paper cause there is some white that you could fill in. #Zara

1 comment:

  1. Sophie - it is great to see that you have so many strategies under your belt to get out of the pit!
    Your poster explains the pit so well!

    ReplyDelete