Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.
Task: Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.
- Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
- Clear message
- Two questions to show your learning
- Correct answer
Here is my Movie
- What are you most proud of and why? I'm proud that I didn't make the movie to long because other wise people would get bored.
- What challenged you the most and why? The thing that challenged me was that recoding over top because I had to keep doing it and doing it till I get it right.
- Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? My next goal is to make my voice more clear. I think I could do that by talking a bit louder.
Feedback/Feedforward: Wow Sophie, I like how you added detail and explained your goal -Zara
I think you need to improve on not saying um and know what to say.