Tuesday 26 May 2015

Adjectves


In Writing when have been learning about adjectives and we had to write a small story about a picture, here is the picture and my story.
















In Cambodia there is ancient and abandoned place. Its an very old town and Scary. The place is really over grown. You will never won’t to go there because it is very spooky and stoney. I jump out of my plane and I go is that really my hotel. I walk inside and I think its bad idea ........ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai, Sophie! You have chosen some great adjectives that have created a picture in my mind of a really spooky place! Next time, it would be great to see you remembering what we learnt about precise nouns. Instead of saying place, you could be more precise and maybe say hotel. Well done, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete