Tuesday 17 May 2016

Japanese

This term the year 6's are learning Japanese with one of the teachers called Kelly. We do Japanese every Thursday afternoon. We have already learnt how to say 1-10 in Japanese and how to write 1-10 in Japanese. I have been enjoying learning Japanese and Kelly chose's two people to do a challenge and that challenge is to eat as many marshmallows as possible with chopsticks. On the 29 of june we are going to IPU witch stands for International Pacific University. We are going for a day trip.

We have made a slide and here are my slides.



Feedback/Feedforward: Great job sophie maybe you could work on making your pronunciation a bit stronger, so people from Japan can understand you- Tabitha C

Evaluation: I think that I'm doing well in Japanese but I can still practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment