Wednesday 11 June 2014

Science Sample

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works. 

DESCRIPTION: Each week we have been learning about a different type of energy.  For example, States of Matter, Kinetic and Potential, Radiation, Conduction and Convection. I made my poster with Zara Aria because they are my friend.

SC:

Gathering Data
I can gather information using my 5 senses
I can gather information to make a prediction
I can use my information to draw conclusions
I can share my findings using evidence I have gathered

Task: Make a poster/video (no longer than 30 seconds) about on example of   
energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction.

The y means go for gold and the pink is pink for think!!!

What makes a good video:
- clear voices
- different camera angles
- Still camera skills
- mute background noise
- mixture of still and moving images
- background distractions
- music

What makes a good poster:
- clear writing
- detail
- images
- interactive

Here is a photo of the doors closed.



Here is a photo of the doors open.
















Here is a photo of me making the poster.
 


Evaluation: I think I did well at the interactive because we had flaps. 
Next time I think we could work on the clear writing. 

Feedback/Feed Forward:  I like the way you have talked about what you like and dislike about the poster .I think you could improve on a bigger Evaluation. But it was really fun making the poster. I liked how you said your favourite part about the poster. I have to agree I loved how we did flaps and 3D interactive. -Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment